For the purposes of applicable data protection law, MPP is the controller of any personal data collected from you on the Site, through the Services, or otherwise for the purpose of conducting or developing our business with customers and vendors. For the purposes of this Notice, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
What information does ProxyBazar Collect?
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you use the Website: When you visit proxybazar.com, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
When you use the Services: We do not store details of, or monitor, the websites you connect to when using our proxy service. We only collect aggregated statistical (non-personal) data about the usage of our servers.
We need this data so we can monitor the performance and usage of our Proxy Service, resource analytics (to carry out usage analysis for administrative purposes) and to prevent abuse and fraud.
We store this data on our system for between 2 and 3 months unless we are required, for legal reasons or under exceptional circumstances (including our investigations of fraud or abuse), to retain this data for an extended period.
In some cases this information constitutes personal data, We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you by name, and we do not associate it with the information you provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
Information You Provide:
In order to access or use certain portions of the Site or Services, or enjoy the full functionality of the Site or Services, or otherwise in conducting business with us or seeking to conduct business with us, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data to us in the following ways:
• persons who subscribe to our Services will be prompted to provide their name, their address, their e-mail, their phone number, and any other necessary billing information.
• site visitors, and prospective and current suppliers and subscribers, may provide personal data when filling in forms (for example, a ‘Contact us’ form) on our Site or by subscribing to newsletters or other communications; by corresponding with us through our ticketing platform, e-mail or otherwise providing contact details. In these cases, typically, the personal data you give us may include name.
• if you opt to pay for the use of our services, we will use a third party payment processor to take payment from you. These third parties are adequately regulated and authorized to handle your payment information, and they will not use your data for promotional purposes or for any other purposes other than providing these services to us.
• business affiliation, business address, telephone number, and email address, and any personal details required to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
This personal data is required to enter into a contract with you (such as in anticipation of a supply agreement, or to learn about our Services) or to perform a contract with you (such as to provide Services), and failure to provide any information may result in our inability to provide requested Services or products.
Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain fraud & risk scoring data about you from third parties, namely MaxMind.
How do we use the information?
Website: We will use the information we collect on proxybazar.com:
• to administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• analyze customers’ use of the Websites for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
• for purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
• as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
Services: We may use the information we collect from our customers in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
• to set up a user account;
• provide, operate and maintain the Services;
• process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
• respond to enquiries and provide customer service and support;
• send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
• investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; and
• for any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We may also use the information you send to us via the Websites and/or Services, to communicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you or to send you our newsletter, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data about Site visitors, users of our Services, or our suppliers or customers if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
• to satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such data;
• to disclose personal data that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
• to protect ourselves, our subscribers, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information (including personal data) to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
• to cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
We make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have incorporated physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
Transfer of Personal Data
Where lawful to do so, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with you by e-mail to tell you about our products and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails.
If you are a subscriber to our Services, we may send you periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by filling out this form or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If you opt out of these marketing emails, you may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your subscription account.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In general, we retain your personal data for a period of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, for example to maintain an accurate record of your dealings with us. However, in some circumstances we may retain personal data for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements, or if required to do so by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required.
With respect to marketing, we retain your personal data for 18 months after your last request for service or other contact you initiate.
The Site may contain links to third party sites. Since ProxyBazar does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those Sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. This Notice applies solely to personal data collected by our Site or in the course of our business activities.
Right to withdraw consent – where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, if you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can change your settings in your account on the Site, use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails or otherwise contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
Right of access, rectification and erasure – you have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you and to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances. You can see and update most of this data yourself online, or by contacting us directly at https://www.ProxyBazar.com/contact-us/
Data portability – where we are relying (as the legal basis for processing) upon your consent, or the fact that the processing is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract, and the personal data is processed by automatic means, you have the right to receive all such personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to require us to transmit it to another controller where this is technically feasible.
Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data (that is, allow only its storage) where:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data, until we have taken sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy;
– where the processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the personal data;
– where we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require such personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
– where you have objected to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds (see below), pending verification as to whether we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
– where your personal data is subject to restriction we will only process it with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
Right to object to processing (including profiling) based on legitimate interest grounds – where we are relying upon legitimate interests to process personal data, you have the right to object to that processing. If you object, we must stop that processing unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or we need to process the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where we rely upon legitimate interest as a basis for processing we believe that we can demonstrate such compelling legitimate grounds, but we will consider each case on an individual basis.
Right to object to direct marketing (including profiling) – you have the right to object to our use of your personal data (including profiling) for direct marketing purposes, such as when we use your personal data to invite you to our promotional events.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at contact-us/
‘Do Not Track’ notifications.
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.Last Update: 2018-07-06